I am a doctoral student in Education at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, specializing in educational technology. I also completed an MA in Educational Technology there (see: Courses and accomplishments). Previously, I studied psychology and cognitive science at the University of Waterloo (see: my CV).
I have worked in user research for educational software and freelance in technical writing and instructional design.
Some of the questions that interest me most include:
- How can learning analytics inform the development of better instructional materials?
- How can we ensure that all public educational materials are usable and accessible?
- How can we use digital technologies to support mental health and responsible citizenship? (see: HCI and mental health resources, see also: Civic Gaming Project)
- How can we ensure that best practices in information design are applied in formal and informal educational resources?
- How can technology empower people with special needs?
For professional connections, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
For academic connections, please visit my ResearchGate profile.
Open source technology
Web usability & design